1. The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolizing money and greed. The building appears in the movies The Exorcist II: The Heretic and The Wolf of Wall Street.
The 666 high-rise is also home to Lucent (Lucifer) Technologies and its RFID microchip (mark of the beast).
2. The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. 18 is 3 x 6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Wall street bankster husband Jared Kushner.
3. Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold- enameled opulence on the 66th floor.
4. Donald Trump inherited his grandmother’s real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. (Wikepedia)
5. Trump claims to be the Savior – “the only one” who can fix and save America from disaster
6. Donald Trump is a self-admitted germophobe and “clean hands freak” who hates to shake hands with other human beings.
7. Trump commented publicly about his daughter Ivanka’s hot body and that he would date her if she wasn’t his daughter.
8. Trump said, “Hillary Clinton – be at my wedding”, and she came to my wedding. She had no choice because I gave to [the Clinton] foundation.”
Marco Rubio 172
John Kasich 142
When the the trumpets sound in the Book of Revelation, they announce the apocalyptic end times. Another coincidence? Read on…
Donald Trump supporters view him as an independent rebel rallying against Washington…but the evidence shows that he is used as a “false flag candidate” to impose Jewish left-wing Communism on America for a planned nation-wide war against the White race. Not convinced? Trump claims to be Presbyterian, yet he gave his approval for Ivanka and Eric to be married to Jews. A judeo-christian would do this but not a Christian!